The other thing I realized is that since I was working with no real agenda in sight, I didn't start naming the kits until much later in the year. So, how about we call the January kit, Snow Much Fun.
And, how about we get right to it starting with the snowflake companion paper to last year...
I kinda like the pink one myself. If you are interested in its teal companion from last year, you can click HERE.
Now, here are the frost ones, to help build up the paper part of this particular kit...
Now I am not exactly sure why, but the papers are showing up much darker when I upload them to the blog than they do in my programs. Hopefully they won't be too dark when you download them.
As usual, all of these papers are 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and are published at 300 dpi. Credit information for these papers can be found in the credit note below.
Stay tuned for another Wonderful Wednesday offering real soon as there is still more to come for this month's kit.
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.