In order to enter the progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really awesome images.
This time around I decided to make a birthday tag. Here is my project and the details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything important...
- For this project I actually got to use one of my own tags (made with elements from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper & Art of Nadia). Details below.
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front, Hamlet PigWit Being Shy, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- I brought the image into Photoshop Elements and then layered it right on top of the tag. I also added a shadow (courtesy of Megan Tundridge). Next, I printed it, fussy cut it out and then coloured it in with Copic Markers.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- I wanted to come up with something 'pig' related and looked online to see what there was. Sadly, nothing really fit. Then I went traipsing through my old FTHS files and found one that said "Hope your Hallowe'en is filled with squeals of delights". It was perfect except for having the wrong occasion so I just whipped this one up myself. Thanks for the inspiration Faith!
- I layered the sentiment right onto the tag, along with the image before printing it out.
- The flowers, lace and half pearls are all Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
- Bookmark base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- As mentioned earlier, the tag is one of my own. It is available in the Patterned Tags set of the Tag Grab Bag 1: Cotton Candy Collection. If you'd like to purchase this set, please let me know so I can upload it to the store.
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (limit of one entry per week: this is my first entry)
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but no digital colouring
- http://www.scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk -- Anything Goes
- http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything but Square and include Pink - Lace - Pearls (Okay, so my tag is not square, there is pink in the tag itself--the chevrons are blue and pink, I have lace and even some pearls at the top)
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.ca/ -- So Cute (Come on, you gotta admit, Hamlet is a cutie pie!)
- http://tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- CASEd Tag (I was inspired by the pastel colours and the flowers)
- http://tagalongchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ -- It's a Girl Thing (Okay Hamlet may be male but the tag is definitely meant for a female)
- http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Spring time Flowers
- http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Flowers
- http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- April Showers bring May Flowers
- http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.ca/ -- Flowers
- http://www.drsdesignsblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Bloomin' Beautiful --use flowers on your project
- http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/--Spring Flowers
- http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Flowers
- http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- No Patterned Papers (Okay so technically I have not used any patterned papers. I used a tag with an existing pattern in it. Hope that is okay)
- http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com.au/ -- H is for Happy Birthday
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ -- Make Your Own Background (I made the digital tag which is the background of this project)
Until next time,