Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Freebie Alert: Happy Birthday to My Hubs!

Today is another very special day in the Décosse household this week, and as such, it deserves a very special shout out.  Today my hubs celebrates his 

 65th birthday!!!

As I've mentioned before, without this man, working hard in order to put food on the table, pay the mortgage, and keep me in crafting supplies, there would be no way I could do what I do everyday.  Additionally, it is his love and support that allows me to create and also spend so much time with all of you.   I am so very lucky and I know it.  He is such an incredible man and my world would not be the same without him in it.

So, I want to wish my amazing hubby a very happy birthday and in honour of this special day, I've got a present for all of you.  Everyone should get to celebrate today!!!

Now this paper isn't a traditional birthday paper but I made it especially for the hubs' card (which I'll be showing you all in June).  He absolutely LOVES frogs, and so this is in honour of his four legged green friends.


This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from Heather Green of HG Graphic Designs, and Jerry Jones of Shadowhouse Creations.  To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 
 

My parents are coming up this evening and we'll be going out for supper to celebrate.  I hope that the hubs has a good day and that all of you will as well!!!

Until next time,

17 comments:

susan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR HUBBY! MAY HE HAVE MANY, MANY MORE HAPPY ONES AND MAY YOU BOTH ENJOY THE BIRTHDAY SUPPER.
THANK YOU FOR THE FROG PAPER!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I like the frog paper - thank you! Wishing your hubby a very happy birthday! He sounds like a wonderful man, Lisa, you are blessed!

Granmargaret said...

Happy birthday to your husband. Thank you for your birthday wishes to me on my blog.
Thank you for this frog paper it is just what I needed to make my card today for the Outlawz challenge.

ursula Uphof said...

Happy birthday to your wonderful Hubby. Hope you had a great evening and thanks so much for the lovely paper. Hugs, Ursula

Edwina said...

Happy Birthday to your husband! I hope he had a good day. Thank you so much for the frog paper. It just might like a Scribbles image on it. Edwina Brown

Suze said...

Hope your hubby has a wonderful birthday. Enjoy you evening out. Thanks for another great paper.

2amscrapper said...

Happy birthday to the hubs. Thanks for the freebie and the kind words you left on my blog! Helene

Four11Lady said...

Hope his birthday was grand and that the dinner was also. Thank you for the adorable paper! God bless....

Crafty Judith said...

Happy Birthday to your hubster Lisa just dropping by to say hi happy crafting Judith x

Linda W. said...

Happiest of birthdays to your hubbie, Lisa! I hope the 2 of you enjoy just being together and enjoying the evening! And thank you for the frog dp - I really do need that for a DT card with a frog! Perfect!

sherry said...

What a cute paper !!! Thanks for sharing :)

sherry said...

What a cute paper !!! Thanks for sharing :)

piercediana0831 said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. My hubby is also a big frog lover. Thak you so much

Donna said...

I can't wait to see how you used this paper. I think frogs are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Diana said...

Love this paper. I thank you. Hope hubby had a great day.

Heather said...

I'm so late in getting to my "blog checks." Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby. I hope you had a wonderful time. A good friend loves frogs as well, and she's not doing too well right now; so your frog paper will be the background for a special card for her. God's timing...just saying. Thank you.

Desire Fourie said...

Huge belated Birthday wishes to your very special hubby. I am sure he just treasured his card all the way from a happy froggie pond.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}