Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- Lately, I've seen a number of cards that are layering white on white so I thought I'd try it myself. I think it would have been more effective if I had pop up dots or thicker adhesive but the effect isn't bad.
Digital Image Details:
- Flower Pot With Easter Eggs: The main image I've used is this wonderful pot full of Easter eggs. I really like this clever image. You can find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below. I coloured the image with copic markers.
- This sentiment is one I created for March's Wonderful Wednesday offering. To head to that post, click HERE. As you can see from the preview below, it is available in four different colour schemes.
Digital Image Details:
- Decorated Easter Egg: I thought that this image would be great on the inside. It can also be found in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- This sentiment was a recent freebie from Create with TLC. It was the perfect accompaniment to this card. To find more great freebies, click HERE to go to the homepage of Paulette's blog and to find great sets for sale, click HERE to go to the store.
- Card, image and sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (unfortunately the service to allow me to join as a follower isn't allowing me to. I have been trying for a few months now and I will keep trying. It says, "We're sorry...We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later." Just not sure what the problem is. I am able to join other blogs just not yours. :( )
- http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.ca/ (UL) -- Anything Goes
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- http://crazychallenge.blogspot.ca (4E)-- Happy Birthday
- http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Spring Colours
- http://traumfabrik-challenge.blogspot.de/2015/03/challenge-18-chicken-run-andor-easter.html -- Chicken Run and/or Easter Bunny (...anything that has to do with Easter, chicken, chicks, eggs, spring and bunnies).
- http://emeraldfaeries.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Spring Flowers or Easter
- http://papersweeties.com/category/blog/ (UL) -- Hoppy Easter
- http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ca/ -- Easter
- http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.ca/ -- Easter
- http://dianamlarson.blogspot.ca/2015/04/dlart-april-linky-challenge.html -- Easter
- http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.ca/ -- Hop To It (Easter projects)
- http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Easter
- http://thepapershelter.blogspot.ca/ -- Easter Time
- http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Easter/Spring/Celebration
- http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Ovals and Easter
- http://www.aaacards.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Easter Colours
- http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Easter
- http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Easter
- http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Easter Cards
You have until April 30th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get an Easter creation completed. I really hope that you will be able to join us. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,