Sunday, April 19, 2015

Freebie Alert: Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy birthday to me! And, as you have learned by now, special occasions for me and my family members, mean presents for YOU!  So today I bring you this digital paper.


This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from Sheila Reid of Pixel Scrapper, Jerry Jones of Shadowhouse Creations, darkrose42-stock a contributor to DeviantArt and Rule by Art.  To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.  I certainly plan to!!!

Until next time,

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY dearest Lisa. Hope your day is super special filled with lovely surprises and special memories in the making. It is also my late Mom's birthday today. Thank you for sharing a lovely birthday gift with us.
Birthday hugs
Desíre {Doing Life}

susan said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday and thanking you for your generosity and the wonderful papers you make! Enjoy your special day!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa! Hope it was a good day! Thank you for the paper!

Kristine said...

Oh that's super cute paper lisa!! And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! :) I know you said April was full of birthdays in your fam, I guess I didn't realize just when it was YOUR birthday. Hope it was as special as you :) Hugs!

Edwina said...

Lisa, Happy Birthday! I hope your day was special. I love this paper. Thank you so much! Edwina Brown

ursula Uphof said...

Happy birthday Lisa and thank you for that gorgeous paper. I hope your day is filled with lots of fun things. Hugs, Ursula

Four11Lady said...

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thanks for the freebie! It will come in very handy!

ike said...

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you little Chum and I hope it is a fabulous one with loads of prezzies :-D :-)
Hope my card got to you safely and on time - I told DonkeyMail to be careful with it :-D

Mega Hugz and thank you for the Freebie :-)

IKE xoxoxoxox

Donna said...

Happy Birthday! How nice of you to share your lovely paper with all of us on your special day. Thank you for all the freebies. It's truly lovely to visit your blog! Hope your day is very special!

Granmargaret said...

I hope you had a very happy birthday. thank you for your birthday wishes to me on my blog.
Thank you for this lovely paper.

Heather said...

What? I'm sending you an email right now. This is too bizarre (sorry, just checking blogs for the past week and I saw this). hee hee you're going to laught and say What?? also.

Four11Lady said...

Thank you so much for the lovely paper!