Don't forget one person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images! AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for THREE images. So, you could technically win eight images! Think of all the wonderful things you could create with all those digis. If you do use one of Kim's fabulous images make sure you let us know by writing DD after your name when you enter.
I've used the following digi in my project this week:
Here are the card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- While the memories that came up are for one childhood friend, the card is actually meant for another who will be celebrating his 46th birthday later on this month. We met in grade 13 and have managed to stay in touch throughout the years.
- Sailboat: Coloured mostly using Copic markers. Sail: Y11, Y13, G11, G12. Boat: C3, C5, C7. Shorts: R24, R29.
- Digital Credits:
- Water & Sky/Background Clouds (patterns): Webtreats
- Peek-a-boo Sunshine: Isn't that an awesome name for this digi? The sun and two extra clouds you see are an image that I got from Fresh Brewed Designs. I thought it would make a cute addition. I hope that it doesn't look silly adding it to the overall design. Sun: Y11, Y13, Y15. Clouds: B32, B34. Little heart: R24. This image is available in the Fresh Brewed Designs Store and you can get it by clicking HERE or on the watermarked image below. The link will take you to the summer section, then you just need to scroll down until you find it.
- One I created.
- Buttons are from a collection of black and whites that were picked up at Giant Tiger, affectionately known as the GT Boutique in these parts.
- One I created to match the front.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Papers: Blue and white patterned papers (front & inside)--Recollection's Bright & Basic paper pad.
- Shadow (front & inside): --Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, black. I had the hardest time deciding which colour to use as my shadow. I just couldn't find anything that matched properly. I decided since the boat was partially in silhouette to go with the black and am happy I did because I like the contrast now that it is put together.
Challenges I hope to enter include:
- 613 Avenue Create -- Anything Goes/Optional Twist Twist
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
So, why not come and show us what you've got by entering in our current challenge this week over at Digi Darla's Challenges? While you are there please check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team. We always look forward to seeing the delightful creations you come up with.
Thank you so much for stopping by. As I've now added to my comment section, whether you are a regular, here for the first time or popping over in your official capacity as a DT member, please know how much I appreciate the words that you leave behind. Your encouragement helps me to become a better designer. I try my best to reply to your comments (when an email address is available) but that is getting more and more difficult as my plate fills up with new responsibilities, new roles, and new obligations. If I don't get the opportunity to thank you personally, know that I don't take a single comment for granted. Thank you for your understanding.
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues with the above text. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence is a different size, font, or colour than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.