Okay, let's try this again. Just a quick update on the computer woes situation. While my computer is back in one piece it is going to take awhile before I am reorganized. Unfortunately, that means that just the basics, like my DT obligations will be going out right now. I'm hoping that over the course of the next week and a half, I can manage to get everything back on par and start offering up my regular features again by the first week of July. Two exceptions are that I am hoping to get a Motivational Monday post out on the 24th and am really hoping to get a couple more things ready for the June kit to offer you all, next Wednesday. Right now though, it is just one sweet moment at a time. I really am sorry about this. My friend tells me that it is God's way of saying I need to step back and take the time to get everything back on track and just let go for awhile. However, given the number of obligations I have, I don't see how that is possible. I'm afraid that if I let go and take a break, the pile I am going to come back to will suffocate me and I'll never see the light of day again. And to think, I was just starting to get ahead of the game, at least in getting my cards done a little beforehand and not at the last minute like it was there for awhile. Oh well, it is what it is, right?! With your continued support and understanding, everything will be just fine!
So, let's get started with the June kit shall we? Like always, I am going to start out with word art for the month's name. This month though not all options can be used on handmade projects you intend to sell. While this one is okay...
Next, it is time for some paper play...
I coloured up this grad hat template in Photoshop Essentials 5 then played around with a few different filters making each print a unique creation. To see them better, click on them to bring them up in the lightbox.
Each paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels and in jpg format.
I'd love to see what you come up with if you use anything I create on any of your projects. Next week I'll will try and present the remaining items for this month's kit.
Until next time,
Click the font names to take you to a download location. The first font is free for commercial use but as mentioned the font, with the dings, WM Graduate, is a PUO font
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation. You may use the June word with no attached dings (grad related images) and the papers on hand made items you intend to sell. Please refer to copyright info tab for more specifics. You may NOT sell anything using the ding font as it is a PUO.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.