Here are the card and a few details. As I mentioned in the first post, I am unable to provide my usual level of detail due to time constraints. If you want to know anything specific, you'll have to ask.
- The heart stamp was the one we were given to use in the progressive challenge. It is from Eureka Stamps. Coloured digitally. It is ridiculous the amount of time I spent colouring this image digitally and adding highlights that are impossible to see because the images are so small. I made three of them and fussy cut them all out.
- Another of my holiday handouts.
- One more of my holiday handouts I made using an image from Romiposer 11.
Challenges I hope to enter:
- Lady Anne's Challenges -- Progressive Christmas Card Challenge #5
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 2 -- Anything Goes
- Eureka Stamps -- Anything Goes
I may add to this list throughout the week and or month.
Fingers crossed I will be back later today with a happier and better version of a Wonderful Wednesday than the one from last week.
Until next time,