So here we go...
Each month Lady Anne hosts a progressive Christmas Challenge where we get two images to play with. As long as we submit a card with at least one of them, we are eligible to receive two more the next month. Awesome arrangement. Lady Anne will be deciding whether she continues based on how well it has gone these past several months. My goodness, I can't believe the year is almost half over already. Here are two more cards for the pot. I'm now up to 10 with this challenge alone. YaY!
This month the sponsor is
Here is my card and a few details...
- I am afraid that my post is not going to be up to the standard level of detail that I normally provide. With the chaos caused from the corrupt computer file which caused the collapse of my creative haven, I am crazily trying to catch up. Co-currently, my concentrated attempts at cleaning, and re-constructing things to comply with my preceding standards of conduct have left me with crushing time constraints and I am seriously about to crack (he, he, just a little liberating alliteration to provide some levity--but seriously, I'm about to crack).
- If you want to know anything specific, you'll have to ask.
- Yay! I used several of my own creations on this one. About damn time!
- The image of the sleigh is from Eureka Stamps. Coloured with Copics. Grounding around image and ground added with chalks.
- Happy holidays is one I created.
- One of my holiday handouts I made using an image from Romiposer 11.
- A digital paper I created. You can find it in the January Kit under Wonderful Wednesdays.
Challenges I hope to enter:
- Lady Anne's Challenges -- Progressive Christmas Card Challenge #5
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 2 -- Anything Goes
- Eureka Stamps -- Anything Goes
I may add to this list throughout the week and or month.
Now, I'm headed to post number two. See you again in a few minutes!