Don't forget one person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images! AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for THREE images. So, you could technically win eight images! If you do use one of Kim's fabulous images make sure you let us know by writing DD after your name when you enter.
I've used the following digi in my project this week:
Here are the card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- This card is intended for another friend who has been experiencing some challenges these past few months. I just wanted to send her something to let her know that I'm thinking of her and am here for her. Hopefully it won't take forever to get to her through snail mail.
- Have I told you lately what incredible friends I have made over the last eight months? You are about to get a taste of their generosity because elements I have used in this card have come from two of them. I have also used elements I got from my momma so, all in all, four people have contributed to the creation of this card. That is a lot of love and I hope that the recipient feels it when she gets it.
- Cross: You can find it in the DD store by clicking either the watermark or image name linked above. Coloured using Copic markers--YR000, YR00, YR02.
- Another fabulous sentiment from Paulette over at Create with TLC.
- The Doily is Impression Party. This is a rather special doily as it came in a package of goodies as a gift from one of my very besties out there, Naomi Edwards. I got a crafting care package a couple months ago and have already shared with you one of the flowers she made for me that I used on a card awhile back. Well now it is time to use one of the doilies. Good thing she sent them too. I have been looking for a package for quite some time up here and still haven't found any, so it is rather fortuitous that she added some to the care package.
- The sheer white ribbon is Crafts brand from Dollarama.
- The 1/4 in. white ribbon is Offray from the stash I got from my momma.
- The little white and peach flowers are also from my momma and they were loose so I have no idea what brand they are or where they came from.
- That gorgeous little angel charm is from another wonderful friend out there, Vicky who sent it along with a whole load of other charms as a birthday present to me. This was very exciting because I haven't been able to find any charms up here so I was extremely elated to receive these little goodies.
- Cross: I took the same cross I used on the front and placed it in behind the sentiment as a watermark.
- As you may have guessed, this sentiment is a companion to the one on the front, so of course it comes from Create with TLC.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, cream.
- The damask paper and the shimmery cardstock used as a shadow are from Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Challenges I hope to enter include:
- 613 Avenue Create -- Anything Goes/Optional Twist Twist
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
So, why not come and show us what you've got by entering in our current challenge this week over at Digi Darla's Challenges? While you are there please check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team. We always look forward to seeing the delightful creations you come up with.
Thank you so much for stopping by. As I've now added to my comment section, whether you are a regular, here for the first time or popping over in your official capacity as a DT member, please know how much I appreciate the words that you leave behind. Your encouragement helps me to become a better designer. I try my best to reply to your comments (when an email address is available) but that is getting more and more difficult as my plate fills up with new responsibilities, new roles, and new obligations. If I don't get the opportunity to thank you personally, know that I don't take a single comment for granted. Thank you for your understanding.
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues with the above text. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence is a different size, font, or colour than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.