If you are looking for the Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop, please click HERE or scroll down to the very next post.
____________________________________________________________It is time for the latest challenge over at the Digi Darla's Challenges Blog. This week for Challenge #101 the theme is "Be My Valentine Copycat".
Yes that is right, it is time for the monthly copycat challenge and you know what that means--there is a free image waiting for you over on the challenge blog to use in this week's entry. This image is perfect for any last minute Valentine's Day project you need to create.
Here is a little project to inspire you. I hope I haven't forgotten any details...
- I've gone 100% digital in this creation. While right now it remains a digital layout, I could easily turn it into a card if I want to.
- Valentine's Day Collage: As mentioned above, the image used this week is the copycat image so you can find it over on the challenge blog.
- Once again I have relied on my wonderful new digital paper pack created by Kris B. from Imagine That Digis. Along with three of the papers I showcased in my card earlier this morning, I also added her pretty hearts on a string paper. Isn't it adorable? I'd love to know how she shaded in those hearts. Hmmmm....Anyways, as mentioned in my earlier post, all of these awesome papers are from her digital paper pack called "Ticket to Bliss". In just two creations, I've used a total of five of the papers in this pack. I can't wait to play with some of the other. To purchase this particular paper pack, click on the watermark you see below.
Challenges I am hoping to enter. From what I've read in the rules, there is nothing preventing 100% digital creations at each of these locations...
- http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Two Hearts, Red and/or Pink
- http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.ca/ (3E)-- Show Some Love
- http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.ca (3E)-- Hearts
- http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ (3E)-- Valentine's Day, Add Some Red
- http://cateredcrop.com/ -- Add a Heart
- http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/ (1E)-- Red, Pink, White
- http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Die cut or other kind of Heart on project
- http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Hearts
- http://www.suzypantssmarty.blogspot.ca/ (UL) -- Anything Goes
- Also posted to the Imagine That gallery...
Until next time,