Hey guys, I am here today to remind you all about the Blog Candy Giveaway Challenge that is going on over at Fresh Brewed Designs. Don't forget, for the whole year in 2014 we will be having ONE blog candy challenge per month.
There is still time to enter and win in this month's challenge. Remember this particular challenge is ANYTHING GOES using an FBD image.
YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ALL THE RULES TO WIN!
For each entry, you must:
- Create a NEW card using an FBD image (Digi or Rubber Stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs).
- Can enter up to 3 times each.
- MUST post CANDY badge (the one up top) on your sidebar, linking it back to Freshly Brewed Challenges and add this blog candy photo below in EACH post with your card, with a link back to the February blog candy challenge post.
For all the details including the link up, please click HERE or on the badge above.
Here is a card that I have created to help inspire you...
- Sweet Snail: This image is currently available in the FBD store. You can find it by clicking on the image name or watermark below.
- I used Copics to colour the image in and chalk to ground it. Holy Lord love a duck! I cannot believe how badly the blue ink spread when I sprayed the image with fixative last night. Everything looked fine beforehand and now it looks like I have no idea how to colour within the lines. Hmmm...I wonder if I should wait 24 hours before spraying the images but that seems a little ridiculous. Anyways, I am not at all pleased how it turned out in the end.
- My own.
- The sequins are Crafts brand purchased at Dollarama.
- The pattern on the pink cardstock was created with one of the Cricut Paper Lace II embossing folders using my wonderful Big Shot machine.
- This is a great sentiment also available from Fresh Brewed Designs.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Papers:
- The stitched paper used on the front is from Recollection's Bright & Basic Paper Pad.
- The pink cardstock used on the embossed strip on the front as well as for matting is Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Soda Pop collection.
- http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Stitching (there is stitching in the patterned paper)
- http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Tic Tac Toe (digi, sentiment, embossing)
- http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Use a Sentiment
- http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Stitching (there is stitching in the patterned paper)
- http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.ca -- Anything Goes
Just before I go, I'd like to remind you of the other challenge taking place over at Fresh Brewed Designs this month. Stop by and play along in our Month Long Challenge for a chance to win DIGIS or BE FEATURED AS A GUEST DESIGNER in our Choose Your Challenge. Please click HERE or on the badge below to find out more and see all the rules to enter.
Don't forget that we also have a new blog hop coming up on the 10th of March that we hope you will all join us for.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I hope you have the chance to go and check out the Sweet Snail I used, along with all the other great images available in the store. If you are looking for more fresh brewed inspiration, I'll be back in a couple weeks to showcase a card made with one of the fantastic new releases Heather has planned for March. You are definitely not going to want to miss any the great new images.
Until next time,