Now here is the second issue. When I originally downloaded the Dingleberries font, which is the font I used for the heart, it was listed as free for commercial use. Now when I decided on the fonts for this paper, I meant to go and ensure that the font choices were still CU. However, I got distracted and didn't. Well, looks like it has changed and it is now PUO. As you know, I normally like to ensure that most of the stuff I use is CU so that you can use it on handmade goods you sell. This time will be one of those occasions where you can't. This paper is strictly PUO to honour the creator of the Dingleberries font.
I've created two versions--one in straight black and white and the second where I coloured each and every one of those little hearts and all the marks within them separately in red. Yeah, like I said. It took a whhhhoooollllle lot longer than I thought it would.
As usual, each paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and published at 300 dpi. Credit information for the fonts used can be found in the credit note below.
Well guys, since I'm no longer used to still being up and on the computer at this time of night anymore, it's time for me to paddle off to bed. I do have a post scheduled to come out in 30 minutes so you'll be seeing more of me real soon as I present the lastest Ike's World Challenge.
Click on the font name to take you to a download location. While Jenna Sue is listed as free for commercial use at the time of this creation, Dingleberries is PUO.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.