If you are looking for the Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop, please click HERE.
Okay, so like I've been trying to get this done and out for the past two days. I'm such a super fan of winter sports. I obviously can't play any. Even when I was physically capable, I was never any good at anything but I've always enjoyed watching them. In fact the only winter sport I don't enjoy watching is cross country skiing which ironically is the only winter sport I ever was able to pull off; however as I said, I wasn't any good at it but just for a way to work out as a youngster, I managed.
Anyways, every four years I have a blast watching as much of the Winter Olympics as I can possibly manage. Good thing that it is available on demand and that I can also tape some on the DVR. In fact, as I sit here creating this post, I've been watching the 1500 M, Men's Short Track Speed Skating. I've gone from seeing the heats to now watching the B finals. There is one Canadian in the A finals, Charles Hammelan, one of Canada's Olympic stars. Let's see if I can watch Canada earn another medal. So far, I have seen the snowboarding slopestyle event where our dynamic 20 year old Mark McMorris pulled off winning Canada's first medal of the games, a bronze, while nursing a broken rib. Then I was fortunate enough to watch the women's moguls where our darling Canadian sisters, Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe pulled of Canada's first gold and silver medals. YaY CaNaDa!
But before we get to that point, and I know you didn't pop in to merely hear me brag about our amazing Canadian athletes, here is the reason I'm still typing at 11:30 pm. In honour of the Olympics and also in honour of Canada's first gold, silver and bronze medals, I bring you a freebie. I thought what better than to create a world paper. Since the Olympics are in Russia, I have gone with creating a blue one.
I'm also dedicating this as a follower freebie. Gosh I haven't done one of those in a dog's year and boy do I have some catching up to do. Like a hundred or so!!!
Follower Freebie #39: In honour of 'scrappindede' who became a follower on November 7th, 2012.
As usual, this paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and is published at 300 dpi. Credit information for this paper can be found in the credit note below.
Oh and poop the DVR kicked in and kicked me off the on demand feature which means that I'm going to have to wait and see if we pulled off that medal in short track a little bit later. Guess what I'm watching when I go to bed!
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.