Monday, February 10, 2014

Follower Freebie: Go Canada Go!

 If you are looking for the Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop, please click HERE.
____________________________________________________________ 
Okay, so like I've been trying to get this done and out for the past two days.  I'm such a super fan of winter sports.   I obviously can't play any.  Even when I was physically capable, I was never any good at anything but I've always enjoyed watching them.  In fact the only winter sport I don't enjoy watching is cross country skiing which ironically is the only winter sport I ever was able to pull off; however as I said, I wasn't any good at it but just for a way to work out as a youngster, I managed.

Anyways, every four years I have a blast watching as much of the Winter Olympics as I can possibly manage.  Good thing that it is available on demand and that I can also tape some on the DVR.  In fact, as I sit here creating this post, I've been watching the 1500 M, Men's Short Track Speed Skating.  I've gone from seeing the heats to now watching the B finals.  There is one Canadian in the A finals, Charles Hammelan, one of Canada's Olympic stars.  Let's see if I can watch Canada earn another medal.  So far, I have seen the snowboarding slopestyle event where our dynamic 20 year old Mark McMorris pulled off winning Canada's first medal of the games, a bronze, while nursing a broken rib.  Then I was fortunate enough to watch the women's moguls where our darling Canadian sisters, Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe pulled of Canada's first gold and silver medals.  YaY CaNaDa!

But before we get to that point, and I know you didn't pop in to merely hear me brag about our amazing Canadian athletes, here is the reason I'm still typing at 11:30 pm.  In honour of the Olympics and also  in honour of Canada's first gold, silver and bronze medals, I bring you a freebie.  I thought what better than to create a world paper.  Since the Olympics are in Russia, I have gone with creating a blue one.

I'm also dedicating this as a follower freebie.  Gosh I haven't done one of those in a dog's year and boy do I have some catching up to do.  Like a hundred or so!!!


Follower Freebie #39:    In honour of 'scrappindede' who became a follower on November 7th, 2012. 


As usual, this paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and is published at 300 dpi.  Credit information for this paper can be found in the credit note below. 

Oh and poop the DVR kicked in and kicked me off the on demand feature which means that I'm going to have to wait and see if we pulled off that medal in short track a little bit later.  Guess what I'm watching when I go to bed! 


Until next time,



Credit Notes For This Creation:© 2014, Lisa L. Décosse.  PUO.  However, you are allowed to use this paper on handmade projects that you intend to sell on a small scale basis provided credit is given.  You also need to include a credit note and a link to this blog should you use any of my images in your creations and post them on your blog.  If you would ever like to post a copy of  this paper on your own blog or another location you MUST USE A WATERMARKED VERSION that I would be happy to supply you with.  Just drop me an email using the link in the right sidebar to request one.  Please be sure to familiarize yourself with my full terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.   

Additional Credits:
Template
The template I used to create this paper is from Janet Scott, a designer with www.pixelscrapper.com.  This template was purchased with a commercial use license.  Under this commercial use license, It is my understanding, that I am within my rights to give away and or sell any elements I personally create using said template, according to the terms of use I have set forth (please see full terms of use for what you can and can't do with this digital creation).

If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page. Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above for the full terms.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use. Along with the Credit Note above... 
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation
  • Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.  If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Holding thumbs for your team xxx
Thanks for the freebie.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa.

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is gorgeous paper, thanks.

SiskiyouSue said...

I also love the winter Olympics. Luge and Figure Skating are my favorites, but I enjoy watching them all, from my cozy, warm living room! Thanks for the blue paper and for sharing your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the paper Lisa. Hugs~Patti

JennyH said...

Thanks Lisa, great freebie : )

Edwina said...

Lisa, Thank you for the paper. I like it in blue. Edwina Brown

Maryann Laursen said...

I´m definitely NOT into any sport and I HATE anything cold like freezing and snow he he, but I do understand the national feeling and pride, when one of our countrymen are doing a great job and winning big, even it´s not something for you. I even saw a handballgame here when Denmarks men went sooo well ehre a short while ago, something I had never thought I would do he he.
Thanks soooooo much for the awesome paper here, I could really have used that just before christmas, when I was asked to make a huge card for a young couple, who were taking of on a worldwide trip for a year, but now I have it next time ha ha ha, and it´s even blue my favorit color too he he Thanks sooo very much.

Charlene said...

This is gorgeous paper Lisa...and such a great way to celebrate the Olympics. My family and I have also been glued to the tv since it started lol. I would be hard pressed to say which we love more...although my daughter and I are not as big on curling as my hubby is lol. We had a special reason for watching this year as my friend's daughter was part of the women's luge team...her name is Kimberly McRae and she came in 5th and her team mate Alex Gough came in 4th! Was so wonderful to see, especially since the closest Canada has ever gotten was 7th. Again, thanks so much for the fab paper, I'm sure it will come in handy.

Hugs

Crafting Vicky said...

Our Canadian athletes did sooo good! thanks for the fabulous paper.