As a token of my affection for all of my dedicated followers, readers and of course the many friendships I have developed in blogland, here are three papers that I have created in honour of this day of love! Everyone should get presents on Valentine's Day!
As usual, each paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and published at 300 dpi. Credit information for these papers can be found in the credit note below. Now I realize that they all look almost identical but they are each a little different. The first one is simply the hearts with no effects. The next two have different effects applied to them. If you left click to bring them up into the lightbox you'll be able to see the variation better.
Well guys, the hubs has just come home from work and since it is Valentine's Day I need to get off of the computer and spend some nice quality time with him. I hope you all have a lovely evening. I'll be back tomorrow with my Scribbles Designs Challenge start post so I'll see you all then.
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.