Digital Image Details:
Hee, Hee, isn't this Kewpie doll just so cute??!!! Look at that little hammer he has belted to his waist. As soon as I saw him, I knew exactly the kind of sentiment I wanted to create to accompany him. He is one of 14 Kewpie Doll images available in a new stunning set from Nicecrane Designs. The great thing with this collection is that it includes both the colour version AND the black and white versions. I've used the colour version in my projects this week. You can click on the watermark below to head to its location in the store.
- Created in Publisher and placed within a heart shape in the program. I added a stitched outline to the shape as well.
- The little metallic hearts were purchased at Dollarama.
- The curling ribbon is from my stash.
- Once again I have relied on my wonderful new digital paper pack created by Kris B. from Imagine That Digis. That is now three projects so far this week using them! This is the sixth paper in the set I've been able to showcase. All of these awesome papers are from the digital paper pack called "Ticket to Bliss". To purchase this particular paper pack, click on the watermark you see below.
Challenges I am hoping to enter. ..
- http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Two Hearts, Red and/or Pink
- http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ (3E)-- Valentine's Day, Add Some Red (entry 3)
- http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.ca/ (1E)-- Love
- http://cateredcrop.com/ (UL)-- Add a Heart
- http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.co.uk/ (UL)-- Die cut or other kind of Heart on project
- http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Hearts (Kewpie doll and sentiment are stamped images)
- http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca/ (5E) -- Anything Goes (entry 1)
- http://crazychallenge.blogspot.ca/ (4E)-- Love is in the Air
- http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.ca/ (UL)-- Anything Goes
- http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.ca/ (HC) (3E)-- Colours Beginning with B (there is black and also burgundy in my creation)
- Scribble and Scrap Crafts (3E)-- Anything Goes (entry 2)
Until next time,