Here are my card and details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything important...
- The image this month worked perfectly with several of the elements from the Winter Arabesque kit from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. I just love this new kit of Kris'. Don't forget that each of the ten sections from this particular kit are available for FREE. Click HERE to find that original post now [but be sure to come back and finish this one ;) ].
- Woop, woop! I now have doubled my goal so far for January by adding another card to the pot to ensure that I don't go through the yearly Christmas Card Panic.
Christmas Cards to date for 2015: 4
- The image on the front, Little Snowman, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermarks below to go to its location in the store. It was coloured in with Copic Markers.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- This awesome sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I coloured it digitally and added a background so it would stand out better. You can purchase it in the "Happy Holiday Season" Vintage Image Transfer and Word Art Set. I've linked the watermark below to go to its location in the store. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for more awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- The glitter paper used on the front for the accent piece is from the Glitter Papers and Word Art set available for free during the the Imagine That! Digis by Kris' blog train going on from January 23rd to January 27th. Link to my portion of the train can be found in the 'general information' section at the top of this post. In that post you will find links to all the other sections of the train for a total of ten freebies.
- The bow is from the Brads 'n Bows section of the kit.
- The bunting is from the Bunting, Lace & Borders set.
- This awesome sentiment was also created by Paulette from Create with TLC. While I picked it up as a freebie a while back, you can purchase it in the Get Cozy, It's Snow Digi Set. I've linked the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- The sweater paper that I used on the front and inside is also from the Winter Arabesque kit. This time I've used the Knit Sweater Papers section.
- Matting in behind image and sentiment are simple shapes, coloured to match the overall colour scheme.
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
- http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Winter Wonderland
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but must be a card
- http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes with a Twist: Make it Cute
My final progressive card is done for the month. Just a couple more projects and posts to go to fulfill DT duties. Once again I appreciate all of the condolences that people have left over the loss of my husband's mother. It is still a bit rough around here but time helps to heal all wounds.
Hopefully, I will be back on track soon.
Until next time,