However, I've been thinking that maybe I can try again as long as I pare back and just do it once a month with maybe the occasional bonus if I have the time. After all, I'm sure you'd rather have one new thing a month going into your kit as opposed to nothing at all, right? So, going with this idea, it is time to revive Wonderful Wednesdays.
Now if you are new to my blog and do not understand what I am referring to, you can check out the very first post I did on this concept back in January 2013 by clicking HERE. It briefly explains the details of what I had wanted to do accomplish with this concept. You can also find some free word art in that post. Other items for the January kit can be found by clicking on the respective links below:
- Blue snowflake paper: Click HERE.
- Blue snowflake edging: Click HERE.
- 'wish for snow' word overlays + a circle date stamp in blue: Click HERE.
- Matching pink snowflake paper + four frosted papers: Click HERE.
- Snowflake brads (gold): Click HERE.
- Matching snowflake edging in five more colours + a linear date stamp in blue:: HERE.
Now back in 2014, I finally gave a name to the January Kit and called it 'Snow Much Fun'. So, here are two new papers you can add to your January kit...
Stay tuned for a new Wonderful Wednesday post coming your way soon!
Until next time,