Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- As it turns out today also happens to be my first cousin Blair's, birthday. You may have seen the card I did for his twins' birthday (which is in three days) back a couple of weeks during my intro post for Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Now it is time to show their poppa's card. Given the time of year, I thought it fitting that I make a winter themed card to celebrate the occasion! But I must warn you, it's a bit punny but at least it has a lot of snow on it!
Digital Image Details:
- Snowman 1: This cute image was perfect for my card. You can find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below. I coloured the image with copic markers and added some glitter glue to make the snowflakes. To make the snow on the bottom I actually used a product that is used in ceramics to make snow. I think it gave it a nice snowy touch!
- A pun one I created to match with the snowy theme that leads to my inside sentiment.
- The half pearls and the ribbon are both Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
- This sentiment was a recent freebie created by Paulette from Create with TLC. As soon as I saw it, I just knew I had to use it on my cousin's card. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- Designer Paper: The blue paper is from the Recollection's Bright Christmas paper pad. The snowflake edging that I used in the middle are actually from the edges of the paper I used. I thought they'd add some more snow and create a complimentary mid panel.
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.ca/-- Anything Goes
- http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (unfortunately the service to allow me to join as a follower isn't allowing me to. I have been trying for a few months now and I will keep trying. Just not sure what the problem is)
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Birthday
So remember, starting today we are going to monthly challenges. This should give you lots of time to get a Fun in the Snow creation completed. I really hope that you will be able to join us. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. There are some changes in our team and some new faces so come and say hi. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,