It is time to post my creation for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge. So many adorable images available. They just keep getting cuter and cuter! Here is the image we got to work with for this month...Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Dachshund in Love for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
- I thought this image would be perfect on a card for a friend who is dealing with a bad case of depression right now. I hope it cheers her up and reminds her to hold on!
Digital Image Details:
- Dachshund in Love: You can find this image in the store. Details above. This image was coloured in with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it. I removed the paper string and added ribbon. I then used three dimensional dots to pop up the two parts of the image. Here is a view from the side...
- One I created to match with the one I wanted to use on the inside.
- The button was purchased as part of a collection at the Dollar Tree.
- The patterned paper on the front is from the Recollection's All Seasons Paper Pad.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This wonderful sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. While I picked it up as a freebie a while back, you can find it in the "Get Well, Hang in There" Vintage Image Transfer and Word Art Set that you can find in the store by clicking HERE or on the watermark below. To find more great sets in the store, click HERE; and to check out Paulette's blog, click HERE.
- The patterned paper on the inside is from the Recollection's Bright & Basic Paper Pad.
- The paper I used as matting on the inside is from Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Cool Water Collection.
- Card base: Crafts Brand card kit, blue -- purchased at Dollarama.
- Image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but must be a card
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.ca/-- Anything Goes with Patterned Papers
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but no digital colouring
- http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
Well guys, that is it for this one. I do have one more post that hopefully I will finish tonight. If not, I'll post it tomorrow if I can.
Until next time,