Here are my card and the details...
- My dad celebrated his 75th birthday on May the 8th and I wanted to make a card that was a bit more special. My dad loves old vehicles so this is what I came up with...
Digital Image Details:
- Old Cars Vol. 1: This great set features a variety of old vintage vehicles. For this card I used the image you see in the top left hand corner of the preview below. Click on the name or the watermark below to take you to its location in the store. I cropped out the image to showcase the car.
- The half pearls and the beige ribbon are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
- The red sparkly ribbon is Celebrations brand and was purchased at Michael's.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One I created for this card.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, lg. kit.
- Image and sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Matting from Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- The designer papers are from my stash and originally from Recollection's Paper Pads.
- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://www.scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk -- Anything Goes
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ (UL) -- Always Anything Goes (but must be a card)
- http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.ca -- Always Anything Goes
- http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk -- Always Anything Goes
- http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
Before I go...
With summer around the corner I thought I would show you these Summer Stamps. Be sure to go and check them out while you are at the store (click on image below to head to its location).
I am so happy that you had a chance to pop by and check out my latest creation. And look at that, there is still 40 minutes left in this day! Hopefully, I'll see you all again tomorrow with another creation.
Until next time,