Sunday, May 24, 2015

Card Design: Birthday Card with Nicecrane Designs

http://nicecranedesigns.com/

Hello on this late Sunday evening.   There should be just enough time left tonight to share my latest creation with you all.  This one uses a great vintage vehicle from the Old Cars Vol. 1 collection from Nicecrane Designs.

Here are my card and the details...

General Information:
 
  • My dad celebrated his 75th birthday on May the 8th and I wanted to make a card that was a bit more special.  My dad loves old vehicles so this is what I came up with...

FRONT 

Digital Image Details: 
  • Old Cars Vol. 1:  This great set features a variety of old vintage vehicles.  For this card I used the image you see in the top left hand corner of the preview below.  Click on the name or the watermark below to take you to its location in the store.  I cropped out the image to showcase the car.
Embellishments: 
  • The half pearls and the beige ribbon are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
  • The red sparkly ribbon is Celebrations brand and was purchased at Michael's.

 
INSIDE

OVERALL  
Digital Sentiment Details:
  • One I created for this card. 
Paper Products:  
  • Card base:  Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, lg. kit.
  • Image and sentiment bases:  Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
  • Matting from Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
  • The designer papers are from my stash and originally from Recollection's Paper Pads. 
 Challenges I am hoping to enter... 

Before I go...
With summer around the corner I thought I would show you these Summer Stamps.  Be sure to go and check them out while you are at the store (c
lick on image below to head to its location).
http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=597

Don't forget, to stay current on ALL the latest releases and to check out the fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT members, be sure to head over to the Nicecrane Designs blog.

I am so happy that you had a chance to pop by and check out my latest creation. 
And look at that, there is still 40 minutes left in this day!  Hopefully, I'll see you all again tomorrow with another creation.

Until next time,

8 comments:

Edwina said...

Lisa, This is such a beautiful card! Your Dad should love it. My brothers and my Pop sure would. Edwina Brown

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a lovely creation Lisa. Such a classic masculine card!! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination.
Lynn, IDCB Creative Team member

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

Michelle said...

This is lovely. I think he loved it too.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again and good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Susan Renshaw said...

Brilliant 75th Birthday card! Thanks for sharing with Creative Fingers!

Susan Renshaw said...

Brilliant 75th Birthday card! Thanks for sharing with Creative Fingers!

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...


super fun project. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Naz xxx

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwww ,wowwwww Losa Happy birthday to your Dad,,,,I am sure she love this amazing and all over de luxe card,,,,,I designed a fabulous new Vintage Card set and it is 8n my cropbox , let me know if you got it,
I love the colkors and all over the composition with these brigth colors,,,,,,You are Rock Lisa.