Sunday, May 24, 2015

National Scrapbooking Day Challenge Results

Hello and happy Sunday to you.  As promised last night, I'm here with the results of the National Scrapbooking Day Challenge that I had open on my blog during the first two weeks of May.

At that time I challenged you to make a creation with ANY of my goodies for the opportunity to win one of the following sets...

 OR
 OR
 OR

Congratulations to...
 (chosen by Random.org)

Pat, please send an email to decossesdynamitedoodles [at] yahoo [dot] ca (or by clicking HERE to bring it up in your email program), with the subject heading, "NSD Winner" and let me know the name of one of the above collections offered, that you would like as your prize.

I also offered up a freebie (which is still available, you can find it by clicking HERE), and further challenged that if anyone created something using that particular paper, that they would automatically qualify for another free paper as a bonus.

Five people entered the challenge and three of those individual's used the scissors paper, so that means that the following people need to send an email to decossesdynamitedoodles [at] yahoo [dot] ca (or by clicking HERE to bring it up in your email program), with the subject heading, "NSD Bonus Paper":
  • Monica
  • Edwina
  • Margaret
These individuals will receive the next paper in the Crafty Creations patterned paper set.  I've included a preview of it below... 


Well folks, that is it for this one.  If I can pull it off, I want to get out one of my DT posts later this evening but first it is time to make some din-din.

If I don't see you later on tonight, I'll definitely check in tomorrow (barring any disasters or technical difficulties that is).

Have a great evening!

Until next time,

2 comments:

Monica taylor said...

Thanks Lisa. I just sent my email.

Kristine said...

Congrats to your winners!! :) All your sets are beautiful Lisa, I'm just sad I missed your challenge. Maybe I'll catch the next one! :) xx