Saturday, May 23, 2015

Promotional Post: Blogiversaries Abound!

Well howdy ho everyone!  Sorry for my recent absence.  Between being away for four days two weeks ago and then being under the weather the majority of last week, well let's just say that it has taken a bit of toll on me.  I have so many cards and posts that need doing by the end of next week, that I'll be lucky if I get to sleep much at all!  So, get ready for an onslaught of posts.

Today, I'm starting with an announcement regarding some blog candy that you might be interested in.

Two of my buddies are celebrating their second year in the blog business and I am proud to be one of the sponsors of each of their blog draws.

First up we have Kitty from KT Designs...


Be sure to go and check out Kitty's blogpost to find out all the prizes up for grabs.  You can find out all the details by clicking HEREFor my portion of Kitty's candy, I'm offering up the following...

Prizes:
  • one person will win the full kit
  • one person will win the patterned and textured papers
  • one person will win all three elements sets (brads, frames, stickers)
  • one person will win the word art kit


Next up is Monica from TaylorMade Cards 4u...
Monica is celebrating her own birthday along with her blogiversary.  Be sure to go and check out Monica's blogpost to find out all the prizes she has up for grabs.  You can find out all the details by clicking HERE.  For my portion of Monica's candy, I'm offering up the following...


Prizes:
  • one person will win the full kit
  • one person will win the patterned and textured papers
  • one person will win the tags and journal cards portions
  • one person will win the brads and buttons portions

Additionally, every person who signs up according to Monica's instructions, will earn the following paper...

So what are you waiting for?!!  Be sure to head over to each of these blogs and find out all the details you need to know.

Now just before I go, I wanted to apologize to those of you who are waiting for the results of the National Scrapbooking Day Draw that I had earlier this month.  Things have just been so crazy, I haven't had the chance to post the results.  I am hoping to get to that tomorrow, so hang tight.

Okay, it's almost midnight where I live so it is time for me to be heading off to get a bit of sleep before I tackle some more stuff from my list.

See you all then!

4 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Sorry you have been under the weather. Hope you are fully recovered soon.
Have a good week.

ike said...

How amazing the kits you made Lisa :-) I follow both these ladies so I will be heading over in a while.
So sorry to hear that you have been having such a rough time. I know how long it takes to catch up after something happens. !!! I hope you take it easy a bit over there :-D
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Lisa! I am tickled pink! I just called Brian into the room to look at the awesome badge you made for me! I LOVE IT!!!! I'm going to add it to my blog right now! You've included my two favourite things - pink and a kitty! Yay! It's purr-fect! Thank you, my dear friend! And thank you for your support and sponsorship of my celebration! Big congratulations to Monica too! I will go check out her celebration too!

Monica taylor said...

Thanks for sponsoring me Lisa and for the shout out!