Each month Lady Anne hosts a progressive Christmas Challenge where we get two images to play with. As long as we submit a card with at least one of them, we are eligible to receive two more the next month. This cool arrangement works for me and is definitely incentive to work ahead of the Christmas Card Panic sessions!
I think I am up to 19 cards in the Christmas card pot and that isn't going to be near enough considering that I'm giving 10 away. So much for avoiding the panic sessions.
This month the sponsor is...
Here is my card and details. I hope I don't forget anything...
- I'm afraid that these next two posts are not going to be up to their normal level of detail. It is 2:00 am and while I'm used to still being on the computer this late, I'm not feeling so hot tonight and am thinking that bed is the best place for me. However, I need to get both cards out tonight before I head of to sleepyville so that there is less on my plate tomorrow afternoon. As always, if there is anything at all that you would like to know, please feel free to email me (link in right sidebar.)
- This cute elf image is of course from this month's sponsor, DS4J. I used a combination of Copic Markers, coloured pencils and chalk to colour in the image.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Papers (DP):
- Recollection's Bright Christmas paper pad.
- Red frame--Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, red.
- Fabric stars are from Dollarama.
kept the inside very CAS and just added
one of the sentiments I offered up last year as a Holiday Handout.EDIT: I don't know what my problem is, that is two months in a row I've goofed up. This wasn't a Holiday Handout, I haven't even released it yet! Sheesh, what is my problem!!! However, the word Joy on its own IS a available as a handout; so, the rest of what I wrote here still applies. If you are new to my blog and interested in obtaining over 22 freebie images related to the Christmas season, just click on Holiday Handout in the label section and you should be able to find them all.
Challenges I am entering:
- Lady Anne's Challenges -- Progressive Christmas Card Challenge #9
Okay, on to card number two...