Thursday, February 28, 2013

Congratulatory Considerations for February

Hello everyone.  If you are new to my blog, this post is based on an idea I had in order to celebrate the successes of all the new people in my life.  On the last day of each month, I will create a post congratulating all my bloggy friends and acquaintances on their successes, anniversaries, milestones, achievements, etc.  Of course, these will be strictly the items that I have come across during the month in my travels to the challenge blogs I have personally entered or are a team member of, or on my visits to personal blogs.  There will be many things I'll miss so please don't take offense if you have achieved a success and you don't find your name listed here.  If you or someone you know has an achievement and you would like to have it included here, contact me by email before the end of the month or just include the information in the comment section of each 'Congratulatory Considerations' post. 

I am aware of the following reasons for sending out congratulations to members within our community.   So ladies, bask in the glow of the congratulatory candle.  You all deserve the successes you have achieved!  These are listed strictly in the order of when I came across them, not necessarily in any chronological order.
 


So the candle burns for all these wonderful ladies along with those of you who have had accomplishments I'm unfamiliar with.  Don't forget, if you'd like to see an achievement celebrated here next month, contact me before the 30th of March or just include the details in the comment section of the next 'Congratulatory Considerations' post when it comes out.  

Again it falls that this post comes out on a day of the week where I normally give thanks in some way (see HERE for background info on the 'Thursdays are for Giving Thanks' idea).  Thus, this month it is another two-for-one post.

Given the number of wonderful new friends I have made over the last several months I thought that this quote was apt.

  
I'm afraid that I will have to add the font details a little bit later because I need to go and feed my husband and I can't put it off any longer.  However, speaking of my husband, I just want to share with you a picture of the lovely flowers I received for Valentine's Day.  Just one more reason I have to give thanks today and everyday.



I promise to come back and add the details as soon as I get back on the computer.  I just wanted to make sure this post got out while it was still Thursday--at least in my neck of the woods anyways.

Until then,

  


Update--I'm back with details details:

Image Information:
The background image of the candle is a picture in the public domain.  The artist is Anna Langova and you can find this particular photo HERE at PublicDomainPictures.net.

Font Used:

Click the font name to take you to a download location.  This font is considered free for commercial use.

Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use:  

  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.  
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.



2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

What a busy month for everyone! And so glad that you have had lots of wins as well because they are so well deserved. I would have loved to see you swing from the chandelier lol ;)

Gorgeous flowers from your hubby!

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa it is so kind of you to give recognition and take the time to honour some achievements by our fellow crafty bloggers out there. It is greatly appreciated - blush blush. Congrats also on your well deserved wonderful wins.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}