It is time to submit my card for this month's Progressive Christmas Challenge taking place over at DigiStamps4Joy. Yay, one more card to add to the Christmas Card Pot to help me avoid the yearly Christmas Card Panic.
Christmas Card Count to date: 7
I'm not doing very well at increasing my pile though. Only one card each for both March and April. Hopefully, that will get better soon. Mind you there are a LOT of things I am hoping will get better soon!Here is the image we get to use this month:
...and here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any details:
- This image has been coloured in with a combination of digital painting and Copic Markers.
- Copics used...Bird: W01, W03, W05 (feathers); Y35, Y38 (beak and leg). Berries: R22, R24, white marker. Leaves: YG63, YG67.
- Brushes used to make clouds courtesy of: Leboef
- One I created. It was adapted using a layer style from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com.
- Another great sentiment from Mudmaven. Don't forget to check out her blog for many awesome freebies.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- The plaid paper on the front and inside is from my Holiday Hoopla mini papers kit. Not currently available to the general public.
- The shape in behind the image on the front and the sentiment on the inside were also adapted using a layer style from Shelby Kate Schmitz.
Challenges I hope to enter...
- http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.ca/2014/04/monthly-christmas-challenge-april-2014.html -- Progressive Christmas Challenge
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes: Patterned Paper
- http://www.myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Christmas
If you are interested in joining the DS4J progressive Christmas card challenge you will need to contact Desíre (her details are at the bottom of the post). I've linked the badge above to take you to that post.
Well, one more card is finally done. I've also just finished updating the 12 months of Christmas link up page. Don't forget you can add your own Christmas cards to it as well. Click HERE for all the details. There is still a few days to link up your two cards for April in order to get your free paper for the month.
I'm off to work on the six remaining projects that need doing by next Wednesday. Wish me luck!
Until next time,