First up a paper...
As usual, the paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and published at 300 dpi.
Next, a banner...
This banner is 1845 pixels wide by 549 pixels high and published at 300 dpi.
Finally, a simple word art creation in three different colours...
These word art creations are 2600 pixels wide by 300 pixels high.
So I hope that you enjoy these birthday related goodies. As always you can find the credit information in the credit notes below.
I've still got a couple more posts coming out today so I hope that you'll be back later.
I adapted a picture of birthday balloons for my paper. The original picture is from Petr Kratochvil and is available over at PublicDomainPictures.net.
- I used two layer styles on the banner. The first is one from Desiner Folio and you can grab the file HERE. I also used a layer style from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com.
- I also used a layer style on the wordart creations. This layer style is from Marisa Lerin, also a designer with www.pixelscrapper.com.
- JLR Birthday Banner font created by GorillaBlu
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.