Entering is super simple! You do not need to use a Scribbles Designs image; however, if you do, your name gets entered into the draw twice. You can purchase your Scribbles Designs images HERE or you can also find one for a limited time on the challenge blog HERE. Also, be sure to check out Sam's special Freebie Friday posts as it is another great way to build your Scribbles Designs collection. You can find the rest of the rules and information regarding winners in the sidebar on the challenge blog. You have until 9pm PST on April 14th to come over and play with us.
Hubs, if you happen to pop by today, back away from the computer screen.
Do not scroll down to spoil the surprise.
I mean it!
BACK AWAY NOW!
Given all the occasions coming up at the end of the month for us that I mentioned in my post earlier today, you'll be seeing even more of that. Hopefully the hubs will take the hint and not spoil his surprise. This card is meant for his birthday. He just loves frogs, must be the French in him; so, using Carl on his birthday card is rather appropriate.
Carl's Pad is one of Sandy's newest Carl images. I also used the words Happy and Birthday from her newest Words collection, Words 2. Click on the watermarks below to take you to their location in the store.
Check out all the words available in this new collection:
Here are my card and the details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
Digital Image Details:
- Carl's Pad: Information for where to buy this image is included above.
- The image was coloured in using a combo of Copic markers and digital painting. Carl: YG03, YG05, YG09. Lily Pad: YG00, YG03, YG05. I had coloured the pad first and in hindsight I should definitely have gone with different colours. It is just too close to Carl's colours.
- Digital credits: The sky is a pattern from Webtreats and the water was created using a brush from MiloArtDesigns. I picked it up over at Deviant Art but the link is no longer valid.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- Words 2: Information for where to buy this image is included above.
- Half pearls and ribbon are Crafts brand items, purchased at Dollarama.
- The large dots on the green and blue cardstock were created with a Goosebumpz embossing folder.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One I created.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Green paper is definitely from one of my Recollections cardstock collections but it has been separated from the pack too long and I'm not sure which one it belongs to. Blue cardstock is from Michael's open stock.
- Designer Paper: Recollection's Bright & Basic Paper Pad.
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Birthday
- http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.ca/ -- Happy Birthday
- http://izazoviislatkisi.blogspot.ca/search/label/Izazovi -- Embossing
So put on those thinking caps and design a project that fits our theme. If you need some images to help you out you can check out all wonderful ones that are in the Scribbles store. You have an entire month to enter at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, so I hope to see you there. If you have some time I invite you to go and check out the wonderful inspiration offered up from my colleagues on the DT. We always look forward to seeing what you come up with for each month's theme!
Until next time,