Here are my card and details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
Digital Image Details:
- Birds: These two gorgeous birds were fussy cut from an image available in the Birds and Blossoms II collage sheet. You can click on the watermark below to head to its location in the store. Aren't they all just so pretty?! If this doesn't help get your mind into the idea that spring will be here soon, nothing will!
- I knew that I wanted to use birds somehow for my momma's card and when I paid a visit to Lisa Minkler, from You Make Me Ink, I knew just what to do. You see Lisa had made a gorgeous creation (all Lisa's work is gorgeous for that matter) and she had fussy cut a number of birds out from this collection to use on her project. I hadn't even thought about fussy cutting them until that point. So next, I flipped through my Papercrafts Best of Card Creations book where I found a card that had a heart on it made from a music sheet and thankfully had enough mojo lurking around in my head to come up with the rest.
- The music sheet paper that I used for the heart is a freebie designed by Lindsay Stamps and Stuff and picked up over at My Grafico quite a long time ago. I created a heart shape and then created a mask with the music paper to come up with what you see above. I fussy cut it out and then inked up the edges.
- The sentiment is the freebie I offered up on my momma's birthday. You can find it HERE if you are interested. I figured out the size I wanted the card to be and then lined things up so that when I printed the sentiment, the paper would serve as my card base. Then I just trimmed down the paper and folded.
- I added a string of beads that came from a stash that my momma gave me.
- I superimposed a brown ribbon on top of a coffee colour one. The ribbons are Crafts brand purchased at Dollarama.
- One I created.
- Card base & inside sentiment dropback: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Paper: Front & inside--K & C Company Designer Paper--Best of...florals collection.
- The brown cardstock that I used as matting (inside) is from Dollarama.
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Birthday
- http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.ca/ -- Use Only a Portion of a Digi (the birds were fussy cut from the original image and the music paper is only part of the original image as well)
- http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.ca/ -- Animal Antics
If you are looking for more beautiful bird images for any of your spring cards, then be sure to go and check out this additional Birds and Blossoms collection of images as well (click on the image to head to its location in the store).
Well, that is it for this post. I'm off to work on setting up the latest post for the Path of Positivity's newest challenge which starts tomorrow.
I hope that you are all having a lovely day wherever you may happen to be!
Until next time,