Without this man, working hard in order to put food on the table, pay the mortgage, and keep me in crafting supplies, there would be no way I could do what I do everyday. Additionally, it is his love and support that allows me to create and also spend so much time with all of you. I am so very lucky and I know it. He is such an incredible man and my world would not be the same without him in it.
So, I want to wish my amazing hubby a very happy birthday and in honour of that celebration, I've got presents for all of you. Everyone should get to celebrate today.
Here is a birthday balloon frame that I made based on a public domain image. It is 1500 px by 1500 px and published in png format.
Then I'm giving you the same wordart creation that I did on my own birthday a few days ago, only in three more glitter colours; so now, you'll have a set of six. If you missed those freebies, click HERE.
Finally, I've got a journal card book plate for you...
It is roughly 4 x 6 inches.
I hope that you can make use out of one or more of these birthday related goodies. As always you can find the credit information in the credit notes below.
I was hoping to get another post out today but I'm running really late as it is. I need to get all dolled up for the hubs as we are going out to supper with my parents who are in town for one more night. I've got a couple more posts coming out tomorrow so I'll see you all again soon.
I adapted a picture of birthday balloons for my frame. The original picture is from Piotr Siedlecki and is available over at PublicDomainPictures.net.
Also, the paper that I used on the bottom of the journal card is one I created from an original picture from Petr Kratochvil also available over at PublicDomainPictures.net.
- I used a layer style on the wordart creations. This layer style is from Marisa Lerin, also a designer with www.pixelscrapper.com.
Click on the font name to take you to a download location. These fonts were listed as free for commercial use at the time of these creations.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.