Sunday, April 20, 2014

Card Design: Easter Weekend with Nicecrane Designs...Day 3

http://nicecranedesigns.com/

If there was ever an appropriate day to say, "Hey Peeps", I guess it would be this one, wouldn't it?!  Hee, hee.  Once again, Happy Easter to any of you celebrating this special occasion.  If you missed it earlier, I presented some special Easter freebies which you can find HERE.  Now it is time to present my third Easter card using an image from Nicecrane Designs.  Over the last couple days you've seen two of them and there is one more to come tomorrow.  So, let's check out today's offering, shall we...

FRONT
Digital Image Details:  
  • Easter Calling Card 3:  I can't seem to get enough of these little chicklets.  Once again, this digi is versatile enough to work on a variety of card types.  This one would be perfect on a birthday card or even a thinking of you card.  So many images, so many possibilities!
  • Going along with the same trend as the other cards, this one has also been cropped so that I could just use the image.  Click on the image below to head to its location in the store.
Embellishments: 
  • The little foam ribbon was purchased as part of a Crafts brand Easter kit at Dollarama.
  • The ribbon is from a stash I got from my momma. 
Embossing Folder:
  • Cricut, Paper Lace II embossing folder, was used to create the panel in behind the image. 

INSIDE
Digital Sentiment Details:
  • Another Easter freebie I created last year.  You can find it on the same post as the last two, plus a bunch more by clicking HERE.

OVERALL
Paper Products:
 
  • Card base and embossed panel: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Soda Pop collection.
  • Image & inside sentiment dropback:  Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
  • The teal cardstock that I used as matting (front & inside) is Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
 Challenges I am hoping to enter...
Before I go...
Yes, I have found even more great Easter images that can be purchased at Nicecrane Designs.  Hee, hee.  Aren't these Easter Teddy Bears, absolutely adorable?!  Be sure to go and check them out while you are at the store (c
lick on image below to head to its location).
http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=117&products_id=876
And remember, to stay current on ALL the latest releases along with fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT members, be sure to head over to the Nicecrane Designs blog.

That is one more Easter card introduced to the world.  Be sure to check in tomorrow for my final ND Easter card plus the other posts I have planned.  

Have a wonderful Sunday evening everyone!

Until next time,

3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

soooo cute! Totally adore the embossing you have done with this!

Maryann Laursen said...

Such a gorgeous card here too Lisa, it´s really beautiful as your work always are hun.

Desire Fourie said...

Just precious, reminds me of my childhood years on the farm.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}