The curse of my inability to make anything straight hits again. Neither my ribbon, nor my sentiment inside are as straight as I wanted them. I can measure three times and still end up crooked. I tell you someone put a curse on me a long time ago ensuring that I see the world through unbalanced eyes. And yes, all connotations of unbalanced certainly apply to me.
Here are the details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Image of the tree is a sticker from my stash picked up last Christmas at Dollarama. The tree has green and red in it and the ribbon of course is red fulfilling a colour element for one of the challenges.
- To fulfill the requirements of one of the challenges, "use a star", this image has one on the top of the tree.
- Paper: The base is from another card set I got at Dollarama(R) awhile back so it is from my stash as well.
- The sentiment inside is also from a year old stash of rub-ons I also got at Dollarama(R). I also classify the inside sentiment as a scrap because it was one of a few items left over to use on the aforementioned rub-on transfer sheet. Although it doesn't really look it, the sentiment is also green fulfilling another challenge element.
- One of the challenges asked for metalic of some sort. While it may be difficult to see the ribbon has gold metalic on the edges. The ribbon also counts as a scrap for the challenge. I had cut some ribbon awhile back and didn't use it so it went into my 'ribbon bits' container and I used it up on this card.
- Make It Monday -- MIM #119: Anything Goes
- Trimmies Craft Challenge -- CRAFT Challenge 184, Christmas
- Hiding In My Craftroom -- HIMCR #75 - Super Scraps Saturday
- Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog -- Challenge #137: Christmas Cards
- Whoopsidaisy Challenge -- Use Up Your Stash
- Marks Finest Papers & Stamps --
- Challenge #25 Star
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge -- Metallic Christmas
- Top Tip Tuesday -- Challenge 91 - Christmas
- Clear It Out Challenge -- Theme of Christmas or use red/white/green if don't celebrate it
Until next time,