There is a bit of a story behind this one. One of the regular blogs I follow, Sweetly Scrapped, shared a template for angel wings that she found at the About Crafts website. She showed us how to create really cute ornaments using the template and cutting out the design on pretty papers. That got me thinking about doing the same type of thing only using digital paper instead of the tangible kind. So I painstakingly created my own set of wings and then used a pretty paper from Far Far Hill, reduced the transparency, added a solid backdrop and then a quote. A few hours later I was finally done and was relatively happy with what I had created. I thought, "Yeah! Technically, I created something new that I haven't exactly seen anywhere". I decided that I'd wait and post the new image towards the end of my holiday handouts. Two days later Sweetly Scrapped came out with 138 pairs of her own. Oh well, at least for a day I had something new before everyone else, unfortunately no-one else got to see it before someone else published the same concept. 138? It took me a few hours to do just one. I can't wait until I'm that proficient that I can crank out so many in one instance.
I can't believe tomorrow is New Year's Eve? Where does the time go?
Until next time,
Please note that due to the nature of this design, you may not use it on products you intend to sell since the paper backdrop is for personal use only with no profit generation. If you use this image please ensure that you also credit Far Far Hill for the paper.
Font Used:Click the font name to take you to a download location. This font is free for commercial use.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' & 'Far Far Hill' somewhere on your creation for this specific design.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.