So many meanings wrapped up into two little words.
The words may stay the same but the intensity can change with each utterance. The same words are used for something as simple as gratitude expressed when someone passes you something at the dinner table; or, it can mean something as profound as the appreciation one expresses to someone for the act of intervening in a situation that could have had deadly consequences.
Two little words. A multitude of expressions.
What does it mean for you?
If you are interested in the font information, I have included it below along with my other usual caveats.
Until next time,
Click the font name to take you to a download location. Both these fonts are considered free for commercial use.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.