The mind is far more powerful than we could possibly ever imagine. Two people facing the same difficulties can each react in completely different ways. Some people have been known to shrivel in unto themselves and yet others can thrive when facing the same problems or issues. Sometimes it can just come down to the way we think about our circumstances. Those who think negatively will often dwell on all that is wrong; whereas, people who think positively shift their thoughts to focus on what they can do to change the situation and make it better.
Now, don't get me wrong. Staying positive is not easy. In fact, it can be a struggle. However, as I've mentioned before, everything worthwhile in life must be worked at. It is easier to let oneself dwell on the negative things. I know; I've done it. I lost quite a few people in my life about ten years ago because of doing exactly that. The first three years when I became disabled and had to adapt to a new way of living were very dark days for me. However, slowly I pulled myself back up into the light. Once I accepted that my life was leading down a different road from the one I had planned and began to accept my new reality, I started to see things differently. Unfortunately, it wasn’t fast enough for the majority of my friends to deal with as one by one they disappeared from my life. I work very hard not to slip back into that dark hole. So, I know what I'm talking about when I say it is possible to change your thinking processes. You just need to work at it.
I'm sorry but this image is no longer available for download. Free Digital Photos has revoked the permission that they had originally given me. While I am still allowed to post their images on line, I am no longer able to offer them up for download. I can however still offer you the original quote that was part of the motivational graphic. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Click the font name to take you to a download location. While Angelina is considered free for commercial use, Hoffmanhand and Agent Orange are for personal use only.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.