If you are just visiting for the first time, it is that time of week when I say a particular thank you to one of my readers acknowledging them for something thoughtful, inspiring, or mindful that they have said in one of their comments. As a way of saying thanks, I will present this person with an advanced copy of a freebie that I promise, no one else will be able to get their hand on for at least three months and possibly longer.
So without further ado, the comments I'm highlighting and reflecting on this week belongs to two people. Since they both were saying something similar, I felt that it was unfair to highlight just one. The first comment belongs to:
Lisa, I wanted to personally thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I have been watching your blog for a few weeks now and am SO impressd by all the encouragement you give to others. It's unique and heartwarming. Your inspiration is uplifting to anyone who finds you. We are all blessed to have you in our blog world. Keep up the fantastic work!
The second comment belongs to:
I really admire you and all the hard work that you do! I enjoy reading your blog as it is so interesting and fun! Through your hard work and dedication your blog has grown by leaps and bounds!! Please keep up the wonderful work you do so that others like myself can continue to enjoy all you do!!
These are the kinds of comments that keep me going when I have those days where I wonder if anyone out there is interested in what I have to say. It continues to amaze me and warm my heart that people enjoy my take on things. Apparently, even those of us who according to Deb, help to inspire and encourage others, need motivation ourselves sometimes. As I've mentioned before, we all want to know that what we do is valued and that we make a difference in someone else's life, even just one person. This encouragement thing is most definitely reciprocated. While Deb, Smookiedo and countless others have thanked me for the encouragement and inspiration I have provided, in return, I am encouraged and inspired by what you all have to say. You keep me going so that I can keep you going. It is a full circle kind of deal.
Honourable mentions include:
- Thank you for this very inspiring post. I am finding inspiration from reading your blog. Thank you for the great posts and please keep the motivational ones going - they are fantastic. Suze on Motivational Monday: November 26, 2012
- Lisa: Your card is absolutely beautiful. I have no doubt at all that you will be a tremendous blessing to your new Design Team. This is VERY excited for you, and I really hope you enjoy it. I also hope that you will continue to share your cards each week in our challenges cuz I'd LOVE seeing more of your sweet art! This one is just darling, and I enjoy having you play along with us. Good luck in your new endeavor, and please do come back often. I really look forward to seeing more from you! Blessings, Karen L Word Art Wednesday DESIGN TEAMS ROCK!!!!! Karen Letchworth on So Very Thankful: Good News To Share
- Hi Lisa, I was just at Smookie_doo's crafts, and saw your comment, followed the link to your blog. Firstly, congratulations on your new venture. I'm sure you will do a wonderful job on the Design Team, just basing my opinion on the card you are posting here. Lovely card, great coloring, nice layout. Secondly, people may not always leave a comment, but I bet you are being visited a lot. I understand where you're coming from, though, wondering if anybody is interested in what you are doing. I am sort of the same at times, but mainly, I did a blog for ME. I always hope folks will like what I write about, cards that I make, but I'm strictly an amateur, so learning all the time. I applaud your courage at joining a Design Team. Wow! I'm impressed. I joined your blog as a follower, so I hope when you have time, you will pay me a visit, and I'd love to hear what you think of what I do, as well! Good luck, and I'll be back to see your progress & hear about all your adventures! Mary H. on So Very Thankful: Good News To Share
- Hi Lisa just found your blog through Ike she posted about being showcased on here and was saying how different your blog was well she wasn't wrong I have only had a quick look through but a refreshing way to view people love your idea and your posts are brilliant oh and congrats on your win too Jacki xx (new follower) on Saturday Showcase: December 1, 2012
- I just read you blog from yesterday and I want to join all the others to tell you congratulations. I told you good things were going to come your way, you just have to believe in yourself. Life takes us down many, many paths and you my dear friend deserve this so much. You are so talented not only in your artwork, but in the way you speak to others...you are heaven sent. Hugs, Sue on So Very Thankful: Good News To Share
Please know how truly difficult it is each and every week for me to choose just one comment to highlight. So many of you have left such beautiful comments that have touched me deeply and I truly appreciate each and every one of them and each and every one of you!
Until next time,
Until next time,