Thursday, August 08, 2013

Bit By the Bug: Another Bug is Born


It is that time again.  The newest bug has been born, and I'm proud to be able to introduce you all to...  

Moments with Mom

The perfect image to show any little girl in your life, just how much you care!

To learn more about this image and also find out how you could win a copy of this sweet duo, make sure you head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the directions that have been laid out.  Entering to win is really easy and just takes a few moments of your time.  You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity.



I've caught the Bug,

have you?


Until next time,

5 comments:

Edwina said...

Oh, wow! I just saw i was one of the ladybug winners on Creative bug on the Loose. I love the new image. It will make a great Mother's Day card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Donna Ellis said...

How carling, Lisa! hugs, de

SAMARA said...

You are such a wonderful ambassador of company digis and products Lisa. Any team and company would be blessed to have you as their spokeswoman! Hugs and Lovies, Samara

Crafting Vicky said...

This is such a sweet image! I left a comment on the blog already but my time to go through yours ;o) I'm pretty far behind... yikes...

Desire Fourie said...

I am loving this new image from Creative Bug. Its my most favourite.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}