- Girl on swing: I have coloured her in using Copic markers. Y11, Y13 and Y15 for her hair. E000, E00, E02, and R20 for her skin. B00 for her eyes. Then for her clothing and shoes I used YR000, YR00, and YR02. For the tire I used C3, C5, and C7.
- Here is a closer look at this precious young
- The sky and clouds were created using a pattern from Webtreats, Etc.
- The tree is an image I picked up over at 123RF. The artist who created this image is Sergey Chernov.
- The grass is also an image picked up at the same site. This time the artist's name is chainat.
- Both images have been used in accordance with the terms set forth at 123RF.
- The digital sentiment I used on the front is also by San and you can find it as part of the English Birthday set. Clicking on the watermark below will take you to its location in the store. I just added my cousin's name to the centre before printing.
- The green 1/2 pearls I used are Crafts brand from Dollarama.
- I fussy cut a second of the same digital sentiment I used on the front and added it to the inside for an extra personalized touch.
- The sentiment on the right is one I created. Here is a closer look so you can read what it says (yes I do have a thing for puns. While the five year old won't get it, her parents certainly will)...
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, ivory.
- Designer Papers: I am really pleased to say that all of the designer papers used to create this project were created by ME! Anyone who saw my Wonderful Wednesday post this week (which you can find by clicking HERE) might recognize this paper, as I used it in my creations. The polka dotted paper was created especially for a reader who won a digital paper of her choice, on my blog. The design of the dotted paper and colour choices were made by the winner and I just put it all together for her. For this project I decided to create two accompanying papers, one in green-apple and the other in peach to match the coloured dots. So, now I have a new 4 piece mini-pack of papers (because I decided to create a solid yellow one at the same time) to add to my store once I figure out where, what, who, and how that store is going to come into existence.
- Here is a little sneak peek of that paper pack...
(if you want a better view, left click it to bring it up in the lightbox.)
The watermarked image I used in my project from San's Designs will be available on Saturday when the new releases come out. If you are interested in the birthday set, you can get that now.
I am so glad you have had the chance to stop by and check out my latest creation. Please join me Saturday to find out the other sweet images coming available. You don't want to miss it.
Your place to go for amazing digital designs and card inspiration!
You can also check San's Design out on Facebook. Click HERE to go there now.