If you are new to my blog and would like to know why
I started Motivational Mondays, please go HERE.
I have to apologize. I really, really wanted to offer up some motivational words today to go along with this week's quote choice but with being sick, I'm just not up to it. However, that is not going to stop me from at least offering up the quote for you to grab.
This quote is in png format at 300 dpi. As always, the quote is much larger than it appears but can easily be reduced in size without distorting the quality of the image. If you missed the one I created a couple weeks ago, you can find it over on the Path of Positivity blog. The post for the latest challenge, which I hope you will consider joining us on, along with the free sentiment can be found HERE.
Just a reminder that there are also three days left to go in the voting for challenge #4. Voting is quick, easy and painless so I hope you will consider casting your vote if you haven't already. Don't forget, if you leave a comment after voting, you have the opportunity to walk away with a digital paper created especially for you. To check out the Top Seven and cast your vote click HERE. You have until Thursday, August 22nd at 11:55 pm to have your say in who walks away with the Voter's Choice prize. If everything goes according to plan, the winners for Challenge #4 will be announced next Monday.
Until next time,
Credit Notes For This Creation:
Click on the font name to take you to a download location. Both these fonts are labelled as free for commercial use.
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.
Along with the Credit Note above...
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.