Here are my card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Phew...wasn't sure I was going to get this one done and in on time. I've just a few hours to go before the challenge closes. I haven't had to push it this close in a couple of months and I hate the feeling. Here's my advice. DON'T GET SICK! It really does bad things with your time management.
- This card has a long journey to make so I wanted to keep it pretty flat.
- I also wanted the opportunity to use up some of my scraps so I decided to create a number of flags or pennants or whatever you want to call them and kept things pretty clean and simple.
- There are a couple people I know celebrating 50th birthdays soon. I thought that this image and sentiment were 'purrfect' for the occasion.
- The image on the front, Cat's out of the Bag, is available for purchase over at Delightful Inspirations. Click HERE to go to its location in the store. It is just too cute for its own good!
- The majority of the image was coloured with Copics. Cat: YR000, YR00, YR02, Colourless blender, N0, C3, R20, R22. Mice: Colourless blender, N0, C3, R20, R22. Bag: BG10, BG15.
- The sky and grass were added in with chalks.
- Cat's out of the Bag: This cute sentiment, perfectly punacious, is part of the great set available from Delightful Inspirations. Not only do we get a fabulous image each month, we also get some cute sentiments as well.
- Congrats: Also part of the same set.
- Rest of the sentiment is just one I whipped up in Publisher.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Card Set, small.
- Designer Papers: Scraps from various pads mentioned in previous posts.
- Teal paper used for matting is Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Challenges I hope to enter:
Delightful Inspiration -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
Well, that is post number six done for today (two of the posts were for two other blogs). I think I am done today. I start again tomorrow so I hope I'll see you then. EDIT: Oops, I can't tell time again. Two of the posts I speak of, one for here and one elsewhere, will be coming out in just a little under two hours so I guess this isn't the last post of today is it?
Oh and Patti, if you do manage to get back here and are reading this, I hope your bronchitis is gone real soon. I don't envy you there. For anyone else who is under the weather, I also wish you a speedy recovery.
Until next time,