Front of the card...
A closer look at the front...
Here is the inside of the card...
Here are the card details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- One of the challenges I'm entering calls for hearts and dots. I'm might be pushing with this entry but if you look closely at the sentiment, there are dots at the ends of each stroke of each letter. Additionally, there could be what could be construed as dots on the cupcakes on the left hand side. Right?????
- Cupcakes: The image on the front of the card is the image I received last month for participating in the Delightful Inspirations progressive card challenge. It was mostly coloured using Copic markers. Cupcakes: E31, E33, E39 (wrappers); BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04, Y11, Y13, Y15, R11, R14, R17 (tops). Hearts: G20, G24. Grounding: B00 (around top of cupcakes); green watercolour pencils (bottom of cupcakes).
- Happy Birthday: The sentiment I used on the front is from QKR Stampede.
- Go Forth & Eat Cake: The sentiment I used on the inside is from Scribbles Designs and is available HERE for purchase. It was printed out on Recollections white cardstock using an ink that matched the designer paper.
- Cupcakes that is: mine.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Spice Market collection.
- Designer Papers: Striped paper (front & inside)--Recollections Bold Basics Paper Pad. Bright yellow paper (shadow for image and sentiment)--Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- White hearts--from Dollarama.
Including Delightful Inspirations (link up top), these are the other challenges I hope to enter:
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence a different size than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.