This week one person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images!
AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for 3 images. So, you could technically win 8 images! How awesome is that?!!! Think of the fun you could have with all those images.
This week I got to work with:
Here is the front of the card I am showcasing for this week's challenge...
Here is the inside...
Here are the card details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- I've been wanting to make a couple of cards ahead of time to say thanks for occasions after we have gone out to someone's house for dinner and this challenge was the perfect incentive.
- I really like the clean and simple look to this project. I'm trying to switch it up and throw more of these in. The layout on the front of the card is based on a design I saw in my awesome Papercraft's The Best of Card Creations book published by Leisure Arts Publications.
- Wine Bottle: The image on the front of the card is Digi Darla's Wine Bottle. It was coloured using Copic markers. Bottle glass: C1, C3, C5, G02, G05, G09. Label: Y21, Y23 (background); V12, V15, V17 (grapes); G00, G02 (leaves). Grounding around bottle: B00.
- Thanks So Much: The sentiment I used on the inside is Digi Darla's Thank You So Much. It was printed out on Recollections white cardstock using an ink that matched my choice of paper.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Papers: Green dotted paper (front & inside)--K & C Company Designer Paper--green colours collection. Dark green shimmery paper (shadow for image and sentiment)--Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- Green brads--from Dollarama.
Challenges I hope to enter include:
We truly hope that you come over and join us at Digi Darla's Challenges. While you are there, please see what my colleagues on the DT have been up to. I'm sure they will have wonderful creations to help inspire you; and of course, we look forward to seeing what you create yourself.
Thank you so much for stopping by. As I've now added to my comment section, whether you are a regular, here for the first time or popping over in your official capacity as a DT member, please know how much I appreciate the words that you leave behind. Your encouragement helps me to become a better designer. I try my best to reply to your comments (when an email address is available) but that is getting more and more difficult as my plate fills up with new responsibilities, new roles, and new obligations. If I don't get the opportunity to thank you personally, know that I don't take a single comment for granted. Thank you for your understanding.
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence a different size than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.