The Digital Design Diva (a.k.a. my inspiration fairy) has been influence by all the love she is seeing around her. Hearts here, hearts there, hearts everywhere! Especially with it being the day before Valentine's Day. So, you guessed it, with hearts on the brain, this weeks
It is 3600 x 3600 pixels (really it is the correct size for a change) and in jpg format. I created it in Photoshop Essentials (yeah me!) using a template. I've chosen softer colours this time at the request of a follower. Here you go...
Now you have two items for your February kit. I'd love to see what you come up with if you use it. What is up for next week? Well, I'm not telling so you'll just have to come back and see for yourself.
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.