Here is the next entry into the February Kit. It is time for a marvelous mask and this one is so unique in its shaping. I created it in Photoshop Essentials using a template. It is 3600 x 3600 pixels but can always be made smaller if you want to pair it with some paper. I've opted to go with a blue pink combination. That way it can be used with the paper I provided last week but can also be matched up with other colour choices. Here you go...
Now you have three items for your February kit. I'd love to see what you come up with if you use it. Next week we'll be continuing on with the theme of love, however as to what it is exactly, you'll just have to come back next week and see.
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.