Boy, do I need to adopt this quote as a mantra. I am soooooo bad for splitting my focus. I do it continuously. I can't seem to concentrate on only one assignment at a time, follow it through and then move on to the next. I am continuously flitting from task to task. Especially as it relates to card making and blogging. Of course, that could account for the errors I make and then have to correct. It could also account for the steps I sometimes miss, propelling me to go back and do things over again thereby wasting even more time.
The experts say that if we learn how to concentrate and avoid distractions that we'll achieve more goals. However, what happens when it is our own mind that is the distraction? Why is it so difficult to just concentrate and focus our thoughts upon the work at hand? The worse part is I know what to do, I know the steps:
- make lists
- prioritize what is important
- divide your tasks up into achievable bites
- schedule each task
- maintain your focus
- review your goals
- reach your deadlines
- The background image is a picture in the public domain. The artist is mzcha and you can find this particular photo HERE at MorgueFile.
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
- Pin & Tack--Spark Your Creativity Now Challenge -- Challenge #6: Anything Goes
- Joyful Stamper--Inspire Me Fridays #97: Anything Goes
- Digitally Sweet Challenges -- DSC#24: Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday -- Challenge #68: Anything Goes
All of these quotes are much larger than they appear here. Take whichever versions you are interested in.
Until next time,
Click the font names to take you to a download location. These fonts are free for commercial use.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.