Just when I thought it was time to create a new design to honour the season of love, I lost the same comrade as the last time in a housekeeping accident. I knew I hated housework for a reason. While she wasn't lopped off at the head like she was previously, she has suffered a moderate concussion. Once the comrades fall, it's like they all become that much more accident prone. If you'd like a reference to what the heck I'm talking about, please refer to the post, "A Comrade Has Fallen" (click HERE to go to it--but please come back). I can't believe it has taken almost three months for my 'comrades' to grow back to design length and then I lose one again. Ah, the nail tragedy continues...
So, for now I'll post a design from my gallery over at Cool Nails Art that I created last year almost a year to the day.
And for a closer look at the design...
This design is based on a 'You Tube' design that I can't seem to locate to give proper credit.
- Apply a base coat to protect the nails.
- Add a red base. Apply minimum two coats for solid coverage.
- Create a white French tip.
- Add a white heart on the red just below the white tip.
- Add white dots down the outer side of the nail and red dots across the top.
- Finish off with a good top coat to protect your design.
Until next time,