Sunday, February 10, 2013

Follower Freebie 28: A Purrfect Sentiment for Someone You Love

Happy Sunday everyone or Monday for my bloggy friends on the other side of the world!   I have another follower freebie for you today.  Since it is Valentine's week, it is the purrfect opportunity to present it. 

Some of you may recognize this freebie from a card I did for Tuesday Alchemy at the end of January.  If you want to see the original post just click either card.



The freebie is a set of simple sentiments that can be used for a card or other project.  
 
Follower Freebie #28:    In honour of 'Vicky a.k.a. Crafting Vicky' who became a follower on November 3rd, 2012.




They are two separate pieces to allow you the opportunity to place them in separate areas.

Enjoy and don't forget I'd love to see and post any projects you create into the gallery section of the blog.  Just leave me a comment or drop me an email with the link to your project.

Until next time,

Fonts Used:
Click the font names to take you to a download location.  These fonts are free for commercial use.
 
Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use:    
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.  This specific image may be used on handmade items you intend to sell but please see angel policy for the specifics.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

8 comments:

Sandy S said...

Sweet... puuuurfect sentiment!

Sandy S :)

Suze said...

Thank you for the freebie sentiment Lisa. I have to admit I didn't notice the cat on the heart when I first saw your card. That cat is so cute!

Crafting Vicky said...

Thank you so much Lisa ;))) just loooove that sentiment!

ike said...

Fabuloso... thank you so much Lisa... this is 'Purrrrfect' :-D xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Oh how cute is this sentiment!! Love your card Lisa, gorgeous coloring!!! Hugs

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much Lisa!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

LOVE this one! Thank you so much!!! :)

txexperiment said...

This is so true. Thanks for sharing!