Here is the final entry for the February Kit. We finish the kit up with a Jazzy Journaling Card. I created it in Photoshop Essentials using a template. Each one is 1202 x 1202 pixels but can always be made smaller. I'm providing it in three different colours that will coordinate with the other items currently meant for the February kit. Choose one or all three, it is up to you. Here you go...
Now, Jazzy Journaling Card isn't quite a true alliteration but I just couldn't find the right combination of words to create one. So, if anyone out there can come up with one that I prefer, I promise there is a freebie in it for you.
Your February kit should now have a total of four items in it. If you have missed one, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE for the first item, HERE for the second and HERE for the third. If you are new and would like items from the January kit, just click on 'Wonderful Wednesdays' in the label section on the right sidebar (scroll down) of this blog to find them. Remember next month brings with it a new theme.
Hope you like my final offering for this month's kit and can find some use for it. If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
If you've actually made it to the end of this post I have a little bonus item for the February kit. It is a date stamp in the same pink colour as other elements of the February kit. Enjoy!