Monday, February 18, 2013

Motivational Monday: Obstacles Don't Have to Stop You

If you are new to my blog and would like to know why I started Motivational Mondays, please go HERE. 
____________________________________________________________
Life isn't always about taking the easy route.  The road is often fraught with challenges and obstacles strewn along our pathway.  Our days are often filled with tests to see how strong we really are and whether we have the wherewithal to push through and move past the bumps that get in our way.  If you are coming up against some of these hurdles while you work towards achieving your goals, don't give up.   Find a different way of getting through the barrier.  Take a different route, grab a ladder and work your way over top it or grab a mallet and clear the route before you.  Just change what needs to be changed and keep going in the right direction.  Don't let defeat be the thing that prevents you from getting what you want. 

So, with that thought in mind here is our quote to focus on this week...


Image Details:
  • The background image is a picture in the public domain.  The artist is Petr Kratochvil and you can find this particular photo HERE at PublicDomainPictures.net.
Challenge I am entering this digital design into:
 In case you'd like to use the quote only I've provided it as well giving you a few different options.  First, I've split it up so 'obstacles' could be put on the front of a card and the rest of the quote inside...




Second, I've provided it as one single image...


Finally, I've put the word obstacles as a watermark in behind the quote.  This way, you could put the single word 'obstacles' on the front of a card and when you put the rest of the quote on the inside, there is some carryover...
 

All of these quotes are much larger than they appear here.  Take whichever versions you are interested in.

Until next time,


Fonts Used: 
Click the font names to take you to a download location.  These fonts are free for commercial use.
  
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use:   

  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

That's really an awesome sentiment!!! So very true. Just hard to remember when we face obstacles...

ike said...

Excellent - thank you for the WordArt and the link... I snagged me a wall :-) xxx