Friday, October 24, 2014

Card Design: Adorable Fairies #2 from Nicecrane Designs

http://nicecranedesigns.com/
Hello!  I hope that you all have had a good week thus far.

Today I am posting the second thank you card that I created using the Adorable Faires collage sheet from Nicecrane Designs I showcased one of them last week and now it is time for number two.
  
FRONT
 Digital Image Details: 
  • Adorable Faires CS For this first card I used the image you see on the  bottom left hand side of the preview below.  Once again, I cropped off the writing that appears on the bottom of the image to make it suitable for this card.   Click on the name or the watermark below to take you to its location in the store.
http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=1303
Digital Sentiment Details: 
  • I added the text layer directly onto the image before printing.

INSIDE
Digital Sentiment Details: 
  • Created by me.
Digital Paper Products: 
  • The digital paper on the inside is one I created, matching the colour to compliment colours from the front of the card.
 
OVERALL
Paper Products:
 
  • Card base and matting behind sentiment: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Passion Fruit collection.
  • Image and digital paper base: white photocopy paper.
  • Sentiment bases:  Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
 Challenges I am hoping to enter...
Before I go...
Once again I thought I would share another wonderful set available at Nicecrane's Designs.  Sticking in the fantasy theme, check out these cool Vintage Fairies.  This set contains eight interesting vintage images perfect for card and ATC design.  Be sure to go and check them out while you are at the store (c
lick on image below to head to its location).
Vntage Fairies - Click Image to Close
Don't forget, to stay current on ALL the latest releases and to check out the fabulous inspiration from my fellow DT members, be sure to head over to the Nicecrane Designs blog.

I am so happy that you had a chance to pop by and check out my latest creation.  If things go as planned I should have a post or two coming out this weekend but just in case I don't get to them, I hope that you all have a fabulous weekend filled with family, friends, and fun! 

Until next time,

6 comments:

Karon said...

Beautiful card, great for that quick card too! TFS

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Lisa

Nicecrane Designs said...

So colorful card Lisa, so bright colors,,,,love it Lisa.

Lisa Minckler said...

It's so magical! Makes you want to go and sit and watch your garden for signs of one. ADORABLE!!!

Maryann Laursen said...

So beautiful card here again Lisa. Thease sheets are really great and sooo easy to use for quick cards.

Crafting Vicky said...

Gorgeous card!!! love that set